As the nation responds to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 we have made the following adjustments to our business model(s) until further notice:
- Vacuum claw/hoses sanitized – We are actively wiping down all vacuum claws and hoses. Our normal process is to clean the vacuum lot throughout the day. We will continue to follow our normal process and add wiping down vacuum hoses and claws to part of the process and make it a top priority.
- Interior Services – We have temporarily discontinued interior services until further notice.
- Nitrile gloves – Our employees are to wear nitrile gloves throughout their shift.
- Social Distancing – We are to remain 6 feet away from each other.
- Pay station/Kiosk coverage – We will not be at our pay stations to assist you with your transaction, however, we will be monitoring our pay stations from inside our office and will come to assist you if we see that you need assistance.
We appreciate your cooperation and consideration of our community members during this time. As things change, we will post additional updates on our website and social media. Thank you, stay well, and have a great day!