Last updated: September 27, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Breeze Thru Car Wash, LLC, 6464 S College Ave Fort Collins, CO, 80525-4042.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Breeze Thru Car Wash, accessible here.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available here.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We will not share your information with any third parties with the exception of email marketing and digital remarketing.
SECTION 1 – CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
NOTICE OF COLLECTION
The purpose of this Notice of Collection is to provide consumers with information about the categories of personal information that our dealerships collect about them and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.
We collect the following categories of “personal information”, as defined in the CPA, relating to Colorado residents:
- Audio / Video / Visual / Electronic such as photographs, recorded calls, voicemails, and online & electronic communications, such as those made via a live or automated online chat module.
- Biometric such as fingerprints.
- Commercial such as vehicles, products, services, and repairs purchased, obtained or considered; personal property records (e.g., vehicle titles and registration cards); or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Customer Records such as digital and electronic signatures, telephone numbers, insurance policy numbers, credit and debit card numbers, financial and credit-related information, physical characteristics and descriptions (e.g., government identification), bank account numbers, and medical and health insurance information (in the context of employment).
- Education such as diplomas and transcripts for student rebate eligibility.
- Geolocation such as tracking and user-enabled location identification.
- Identifiers such as real name, postal address, IP address, email address, SSN, driver’s license number, passport number, cookies, pixel tags, and similar identifiers.
- Inferences to create a profile about you reflecting your product or vehicle preferences, purchasing tendencies and behaviors.
- Internet Activity such as interactions with our websites, applications, and advertisements.
- Professional/Employment such as job title, occupation, company or business name, and employment history information.
- Protected Classes under state or federal law, such as gender, age, and veteran status.
We use the categories of personal information listed above for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Advertising & Marketing to send advertisements and marketing material via physical and electronic mail relating to product specials and other promotional events or offers, perform marketing research and data analytics, and perform similar activities.
- Claims & Benefits Administration to process claims, administer benefits, and conduct employee drug tests in accordance with applicable laws.
- Contextual and Behavioral Targeting to provide contextual customization of ads shown as part of an interaction with our website or application, such as through the use of “first-party” or “session” cookies.
- Counting Ad Impressions & Website Interactions to audit interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements, count ad impressions to unique visitors, verify position and quality of ad impressions, and perform similar activities.
- Customer Service to provide customer service, maintain and service products and accounts, provide training for quality assurance purposes, and perform similar activities.
- Defending Against Claims & Litigation to defend against or respond to potential or actual claims and litigation, including, but not limited to, those against the manufacturer of a particular vehicle we’ve sold.
- Determining Employment Eligibility to determine eligibility for employment, verify references and employment history, and conduct background checks.
- Employee & Emergency Contact Communications to communicate with our employees or individuals listed as an employee’s emergency contact.
- Fraud Prevention to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Monitoring Driving Records to monitor employee driving records as required or allowed by state and federal law.
- Performance Evaluations & Customer Satisfaction to evaluate employee performance during the service and/or sales process and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Processing Transactions to process or fulfill orders and transactions, verify customer information, process payments, confirm eligibility for manufacturer rebates, and perform similar activities.
- Providing Financing to provide financing in connection with a vehicle purchase, lease or related products or services.
- Public Health and Safety to conduct screening or temperature checks for COVID-19 symptoms or similar screening activities related to public health and safety.
The tables below describe how we collect, use, and disclose Colorado consumers’ personal information. Please note that because the categories of personal data collected and shared largely depends on how a consumer has interacted with our dealership, not all of the items listed in the tables below will be relevant to you. For example, we generally only collect veteran status when a consumer qualifies for a military rebate.
Your Rights Under the CPA
1. Right to Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising and the Sale of Information
The CPA provides consumers with the right to opt-out of targeted advertising and the sale of their personal data. The CPA defines a “sale,” “sell,” or “sold” as the exchange of personal data for monetary or other valuable consideration by a controller to a third party.
While we do not sell personal data for monetary value, we may disclose personal data to third parties, such as vehicle manufacturers, in such a way that may be considered a “sale” of personal data under the CPA. To direct us to stop the sale of your personal data or processing it for targeted advertising (e.g. with companies like Facebook or Google), click here to submit a request using our interactive web form.
We do not sell personal data of minors who we know are under 16 years of age.
2. Right to Access and Know About Personal Data Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
You have a right to request that we disclose the categories of personal data we have collected and processed. You also have the right to request that we disclose the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you. These are referred to collectively as “Right to Know” requests under the CPA.
3. Right to Correct Personal Data
You have the right to correct any inaccuracies you find in your personal data.
4. Right to Request Deletion of Personal Data
You have the right to delete the personal data we’ve collected about you. The “Right to Delete” is subject to several legal exceptions, such as when we are required by another state or federal law to retain your information.
5. Right to Data Portability
You also have the right to request that we disclose the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you, which we call a “specific pieces” request. You may exercise this right no more than two times per calendar year per the CPA.
How to Submit a Request
To exercise any of your rights under the CPA and submit anyone of the noted requests, click here to access our online consumer request portal, or call our toll free number at
A consumer may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CPA on the consumer’s behalf. If a consumer wishes to authorize another person to act as an authorized agent on the consumer’s behalf, the consumer must provide the authorized agent permission to do so. An authorized agent can submit a CPA request on behalf of a Colorado resident by clicking here.
To help prevent fraudulent requests, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that he or she has been authorized by the consumer to act on the consumer’s behalf. As proof that the agent has been duly authorized by the consumer to submit a CPA request, the agent will be required to upload either (1) power of attorney signed by consumer, or (2) other signed permission from the consumer. Pursuant to California Probate Code Sections 4300 to 4310, if an agent provides power of attorney signed by the consumer (“principal”) that purports to give the agent authorization to submit the request on the principal’s behalf, we may require that the agent provide information reasonably necessary or appropriate to identify the agent and principal and to facilitate the request. This includes, but is not limited to, identification of the agent and principal and the current and permanent residence addresses of the principal. If the agent provides some other signed permission from the consumer, we may require that the consumer (1) verify their identity directly with us through a combination of SMS (text message) verification, email verification, and one or more questions regarding the consumer’s particular interaction or transaction with our dealership and (2) confirm that he or she provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.