Breeze Thru Car Wash COVID-19 Update – 3/27/20
At Breeze Thru, we are greatly appreciative that we are able to remain open during the recent stay at home order. Many may ask if the car wash is an essential business? Our answer is yes, and we are honored to take this opportunity to give back to the communities we call home.
When speaking with our customers and employees, we discovered even more motivation to remain open and operational:
- Our employees’ value being able to generate income and purpose by keeping the car wash clean and operational during this uncertain time (and we are incredibly appreciative of our team’s drive and work ethic that allows us to do so).
- Our loyal customers and community members enjoy the services that the wash provides, giving them the ability to not only safely sanitize their vehicles, but also the invaluable sense of “normalcy” with uninterrupted visits during the ongoing disruptions taking place in their daily routine.
- The wash affords us the opportunity to give back by implementing COVID-19 relief programs that will help our communities to recover.
The overall consensus is that we are not only providing a wash, but we are also providing relief from the world that is changing around us so rapidly—and for that role we are thankful.
Also, we want to remind you of the following precautions we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Vacuum Claw/Hoses Sanitization – We are actively wiping down all vacuum claws and hoses. Our normal process is to clean the vacuum lot throughout the day. We will continue to follow our normal process and add wiping down vacuum hoses and claws to part of the process and make it a top priority.
- Interior Services – We have temporarily discontinued interior services until further notice.
- Nitrile Gloves – Our employees are to wear nitrile gloves throughout their shift.
- Social Distancing – We are to remain 6 feet away from each other.
- Pay Station/Kiosk Coverage – We will not be at our pay stations to assist you with your transaction; however, we will be monitoring our pay stations from inside our office and will come assist you if we see that you need assistance.
Currently we are operating at our normal hours, and we encourage you to come down and experience much-needed respite at the wash.
We appreciate your cooperation and consideration of our community members during this time. As things change, we will post additional updates on our website and social media.
Thank you, stay well, and have a great day!