Breeze Thru Car Wash COVID-19 Update – 4/13/20
We have been working with the local health officials to provide the safest car wash experience possible during this COVID-19 crisis. Here is a quick update on the temporary changes we have made to practice safe social distancing:
- We have removed our attendants from the pay stations/ kiosk. We will still monitor your transactions safely from inside the office and will assist you if we see that you need assistance from at least a six foot distance.
- We have closed the vacuum lots and coned off the vacuum stalls, therefore there will be no on-site parking for customers.
- We have temporarily discontinued the sales of Unlimited Wash Passes. The initial setup of the pass requires us to get in your car and install a tag. We feel the safer option is to not enter your vehicle at this time.
- Our attendants will be wearing a face mask and nitrile gloves while working on site.
- Finally, please stay in your vehicle during your visit at our drive thru car wash.
Responsibility is one of our values, therefore we have put these temporary measures in place to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.