Win a Car From Breeze Thru Car Wash
Enter to Win a 2023 Ford Bronco!
Get ready to experience a whole new level of car wash excellence with Breeze Thru Car Wash. We’re giving YOU the chance at making your wildest dreams come true – driving away in a BRAND NEW 2023 Ford Bronco in our first-ever sweepstakes promotion from April through November 2023!
Click the button below to spruce up your ride and be in the running to win! Or scroll down for all the sweepstakes deets!
HOW TO ENTER:
Already an Unlimited Wash Pass member? Congratulations! You are automatically entered to win, and will recieve 1 additional entry for each month you remain a member.
Enter to win by mailing in a handwritten submission to Breeze Thru headquarters (see details below).
View full sweepstakes Terms & Conditions here.
Want Extra Credit From Bubzy? Gain Bonus Entries to Win the Car!
- Already an Unlimited Wash Pass Member? You qualify for 1 entry for each month you’re a member during the sweepstakes
- Not a member yet? Once you sign up, you’ll receive 1 entry for each month you’re an Unlimited Wash Pass Member
- Receive 5 entries when you refer a friend who signs up to be an Unlimited Wash Pass member
- There is a limit of 50 entries per month
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PARTICIPATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PARTICIPATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of the states of Colorado and Wyoming aged 18 or over with a valid US driver’s license, excluding employees of the Sponsor, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 12:0:00 MST on April 1, 2023 and 11:59:59 MST on November 30th, 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter:
- New Members: Sign up for a Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Pass membership, see clause 6 for details, at any Breeze Thru car wash location to be automatically entered into the Sweepstake. Each entrant will receive 1 entry for every 30 days their membership is active during the Promotion Period.
- Existing Members: Existing Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Pass members will be automatically entered into the Sweepstake. If you have multiple Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Pass memberships, each membership will be entered into the Sweepstake. Each entrant will receive 1 entry for every 30 days their membership is active during the Promotion Period.
- Referrals: Any active Unlimited Wash Pass member will receive 5 entries for each new membership they refer that signs up for an Unlimited Wash Pass, and 5 entries for every 30 days the referred membership is active during the Promotion Period.ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes without a purchase in the United States of America, legibly hand print your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address and Breeze Thru Promotion on a 3″ X 5″ index card or piece of paper and mail in a #10 envelope with proper postage to Breeze Thru Corporate, C/o Win a Car Sweepstakes, 6464 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Mail-in entries must be original and handwritten; photocopies will not be accepted. You will be responsible for all costs associated to sending the postal entry. All received entries become the exclusive property of Breeze Thru Car Wash LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into. All mail entries must be sent and received no later than 11:59 MST on November 30th, 2023. All valid mail entries will receive 1 entry every 30 days. If the mail-in entry states ‘Referral’, it will receive 5 entries every 30 days.
- Further Entry Details:
- Participating Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Passes:
- Full Service Pass (Express Interior Clean and Buff In Wax Pass)
- Premium Shine Unlimited Wash Pass
- Bubble Bath Unlimited Wash Pass
- Deluxe Unlimited Wash Pass
- The person whose name is connected to the Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Pass will be entered into the Promotion.
- Participating Breeze Thru Unlimited Wash Passes:
- Maximum of 50 entries are permitted per person per 30 day membership period during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x 2023 Ford Bronco in white. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize (ARV): $40,000.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Sales tax, destination charges, freight, delivery, dealer prep, additional equipment, licensing, registration, insurance, title and all-other expense on the receipt and use of the Prize vehicle is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner of the Prize vehicle is not eligible for any cash rebate programs.
- Model, color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics are subject to availability.
- All options and upgrades on vehicle are the sole responsibility of Winner.
- The maximum value of the prize set forth above represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum ARV thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined the Sponsor, cannot be challenged or appealed.
- Other than the manufacturer’s limited warranty, Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition.
- Winner must have proof of insurance and a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the U.S. to collect the vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate Winner.
- Depiction of Vehicle in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Vehicle delivered. Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability in conjunction with such differences between depicted Vehicle and actual Vehicle.
- The prize will be available for collection from a Breeze Thru Car Wash location to be determined by the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor cannot guarantee that the vehicle will not be pre-registered to the Sponsor or it’s associated companies.
- The Sponsor cannot guarantee that the vehicle will not come with minimal mileage.
- Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership. This date will be confirmed with the winner in writing following winner acknowledgement of the prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the prize.
- Winner Selection: 1 provisional winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Sweepstake will be conducted within 4 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the email address or telephone number associated with their membership within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winner. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winner will be confirmed as a winner. If the provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Sponsor by emailing [email protected]. If the winner does not do so, the Sponsor reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- The Sponsor may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- For US persons, if the value of the prize/s awarded is greater than $600 the fair market value of the prize amount/s will be reported on IRS form 1099-MISC and issued to the recipient. Tax identity information will be collected by completing IRS form W-9 for all winners of prizes awarded greater than $600.
- Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
- Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties: In no event will the released entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and/or use of any sites associated with the sweepstakes and/or the sweepstakes itself and/or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any sites associated with the sweepstakes. without limiting the foregoing, this sweepstakes and all prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- The Sponsor seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Official rules, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Sponsor reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Official rules.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize and/or any element of the Prize is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Sponsor and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13566) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Official Rules are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Official Rules.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and those in any promotional material, these Official rules will prevail.
- Disputes; Governing Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Colorado.
- THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgement on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstake, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Larimer County in the State of Colorado. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.