COVID-19 Update from Breeze Thru Car Wash
Along with the rest of the northern Colorado and southern Wyoming communities, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. At Breeze Thru Car Wash, the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees, and community are our top priority.
As of now we are operating with a few temporary changes to our business model:
Pay station assistance:
- We will be removing pay station/kiosk assistance from our daily operations until further notice.
- We will still monitor our pay stations/kiosk from a distance and assist you with your transaction if we see that you need assistance.
- We are asking our employees to wear nitrile gloves 100% of the time while on the clock.
- We are asking any team member who feels sick to stay home.
- Currently our hours will remain the same.
What to expect:
- Our Leadership team is meeting daily to monitor COVID-19 in our local communities.
- We will adjust accordingly to our daily processes and business model to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We feel that being socially responsible to our community is to make adjustments to protect the health and well being of our customers and employees. We appreciate your understanding of future adjustments we have to make.
Please send us an email at: [email protected] if you have any questions.